Modern Exalted: Bring back the Light
Universal EXP Table
Rather than Have every Exalt use a different table for EXP Costs, plus the fact that geometric costs for abilites/atributes is stupid, I’ve made my own table
|Attribute||10 XP||(new rating) months|
|Attribute (favored)||8 xp||1 week|
|Abilities||5xp||(new rating) weeks|
|Abilities (favoured)||4 xp||instant|
|Specialty||3 xp/ 2 xp if favored||3 weeks.|
|Favored Charm||8 xp||See Splat|
|Normal Charm||10 xp||See Splat|
|Martial Art Charm||8 xp / 10 Xp (MA favored/normal)||(Min. Ability) days/(Min. Ability + Min. Essence) days|
|New Spell Charm||See House Rules||(Min. Essence) days|
|Essence (to 3)||(8*Rating) xp||Instant|
|Essence (4+)||(8*Rating) xp||(New rating) months|
Note: Alchemical pay 4 XP for Charms, 4 xp upgrades, 4 for favored charm slots, and 6 for a general slot.
Sources of EXP.
Bonus Experience Points
In addition to the experience awards described in the core book on p.273; additional points may be earned in the following manner:
- One point will be awarded by the ST for any reason.
- One point will be awarded by consensus of the group for any reason.
- One point will be awarded for each significant contribution to the Wiki related to this series. Some examples include:
- Writing a page of background for any character
- Expanding a character’s background by a page
- Generating a page worth of story hooks for any character
- Stating out any of my named NPCs
- Naming and stating out an original NPC you’d like to see included in the story
- Generating a page long, in character, account of the week’s story (double spaced)
- Creating a complete write up for a custom Charm
- Creating a complete write up for a custom Artifact following the guidelines printed in Oadenol’s Codex